BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

‘DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST’.





Hai ouls... 1ST thing i will do if i get this i Phone 4S is I wanna play with SIRI... Frankly speaking before this i dont know what is SIRI are... Then, after read the nuffang email about this chance to will i keep looking more about SIRI and now i know what is SIRI and crazily wanna play with SIRI... I really hope SIRI will be my 'Best Friends'... hhehhe.... 

Check this what have SIRI answer to their questions :-




Its really fun rite? I really2 wanna play with this SIRI and wanna ask "When i will be a wife"? hhahahha


p/s : to those who wanna join dis contest kindly CLICK HERE ....
p/s : Sorry if wrongly spelling or using words. Not to good in English... =)

0 cit chat cot:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShoutMix chat widget